Tuesday, November 18, 2008

About Michael Silva

About Michael Silva



After a 25 year career in the food manufacturing industry I started looking for something I could do on my own terms. After a lot of research and due diligence I decided to try and build an Internet business. That was 7 years ago and oh how far I have come.

My relationship with a company named Breezeworld and it's subsidiary companies BreezeInBusiness,BreezeMazWeb and the Breezworld.tv B2B Networking Portal is the culmination of those years spent on trial and error, mostly error by the way:).

You owe it to yourself to have a look and do your own due diligence on what I am convinced is the last company I will ever work with.

I also have another blog named The BizPreneur which is mainly an Internet marketing / business focused blog.

As far as this blog is concerned, I plan to use it to share and communicate the non-business parts of my life... family, friends, gardening, cooking and a general love of most things sports..accept hockey and soccer :)

Anyway I think you get the point.

No comments: